EXPLORE ENROLLMENT WITH THESE SUGGESTIONS
Contact Us – School of Natural Medicine – Boulder, Colorado
Approved Colorado Department of Higher Education Division of Private Occupational Schools
- Explore the www.purehealth.com website thoroughly. Download & print Application Forms.
- Explore the School Blog & past 7 year blog www.independentlyhealthy.typepad.com to discover quality students, graduates, classes & Self Healing.
- Read attached email flyers and information.
- Email questions and tell us about your good self and your goals. We help you personally to understand and select a study program that works for you.
- Phone to talk informally weekday mornings 9am – 12 noon 720-746-9961 – no sales calls. We are interested in fine students just as you are interested in a fine school.
- Consider beginning and preparing with an Online Course, OR begin with a class, or both at the same time.
- Our flexible module system encourages you to choose your study path according to your work, finances and family responsibilities.
- Naturopathy, Iridology & Reflexology required attendance at Level I before II, and all other classes are attended in any order.
- Level III is advanced participation in a Level I or II class after practice, study and embodiment of the teachings.
School of Natural Medicine is based on each student’s embodiment of the teachings through personal Self-Healing to inspire students toward health, creativity and their highest purpose.
Small classes of 8 or less students are woven of dynamic interaction, questioning, exploring, mind maps, hands-on skills, Self-Healing processes utilizing evolutionary education. Each student is an important contribution toward co-creating a loving, caring, nourishing, safe and joyful atmosphere of mutual trust and support. You seek a fine school. We seek fine students excited to enroll.
All student deposits, fees, tuition and Rules of Conduct are based on the Rules & Regulations of the Colorado Department of Higher Education Division of Private Occupational Schools. Students agree to honor commitment, financial agreements and respectful communication.
Payments: checks, cash, credit cards, pay pal, bank wires, money orders accepted. All enrollment by pleasant and helpful personal connection.