Sign in to paypal.com if you are not yet registered. You simply put in your credit card details for the one time or monthly school payments OR choose the option to take funds from your bank account.
To avoid the 5% Pay Pal fee simply send the payment to email@example.com with a note as to what it is for. We receive a copy of that and record the details in our files for your Immersion and/or Online choices.
School Invoices sent to your email via PayPal can be activated by you for ease of transactions simply by clicking on the link once your are registered with PayPal.
ALL Payments for Online Courses on Time Payments are required to use PayPal. After the initial first payment we invoice every month to remind you on the first of each month.
No study materials are emailed or mailed until the completed Application Form, personal photo and photo of ID (scanned or mailed) have been received as well as the agreed payment.
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
School of Natural Medicine no longer runs credit card payments as in today’s world our larger payments are declined too often by credit card companies and require payee to check with bank and often cards are put on hold until you approve. All this takes a lot of time and communication on both sides and SNM chooses to avoid all this with using Pay Pal.
If we do make an exception to run a credit card for you, Heidi Jarvis, a Graduate Naturopathy Master Herbalist & Iridologist, teacher for our Herbal Medicine Immersions who also runs Herbs of Grace, SNM school pharmacy/dispensary, a most trusted colleague, will run the card with her company Earth Pharmaceuticals. That is the name you will see on your card statement and notifications. She has been assisting the school for 15 years and credits all payments depositing all payments through to the school bank account with full information as to what it is for.
Before we run a credit card payment we require from you:
Completed Application form signed and dated with information of choice and total payment.
1. Email a scan of card – front and back – along with the address of the credit card statement with zip code, telephone number and exact name on the card.
2. OR a telephone call to Heidi Jarvis 303-306-4227 or 303- MST to relay the information.
With all payments, no study materials are emailed or mailed until the completed Application Form, personal photo and photo of ID (scanned or mailed) has been received.
ALL credit card payments will have the 5% handling fee added to the fee total.
Checks made out in US$ on a $US dollar account made out to School of Natural Medicine can be mailed along with the required completed Application form, personal photo and copy of ID to:
Heidi Jarvis, 10901 East Jewell Avenue, Aurora, Colorado 80012 USA.
BANK WIRE PAYMENT
1. For large Payment in Full transactions in US $and international payments Bank Wires can be the most efficient and cost effective way of payment. In USA we do not need the information that UK or other international banks use. 2. Your wire fee usually around $75 must be paid at your end extra to the amount due the school. It is but does depend on the bank and the country. Kindly advise your bank assistant to make sure that School of Natural Medicine receives the full amount of the transactions.
3. At the same time email SNM that the wire has been sent.
5. Bank wires usually take 5 days and we advise when it is received.
DETAILS TO SHOW THE BANK TO COMPLETE THEIR FORM
FirstBank of Colorado, 10403 West Colfax Avenue, Lakewood Colorado 80215 USA
107005047 SORTING CODE SWIFT CODE: FBCRUS51 Account #: 9335553423
Account Name: Farida Sharan, Inc., School of Natural Medicine
BANK BRANCH: Pearl Street in Boulder, Colorado USA