Approved and regulated by the Colorado State Board of Higher Education Division of Private Occupational Schools
School of Natural Medicine USA Boulder, Colorado
Graduating skilled practitioners since 1977 with quality training recognized worldwide.
“I was in a temple of learning, receiving clear, powerful education built on spiritual teachings of love.”
The Hippocratic oath says ‘Do No Harm.’
Resonate with the Elements of Life – earth, water, air, fire & ether – gain valuable life skills!
School of Natural Medicine UK awards Natural Physician Diploma after Naturopathy Diploma Graduation.
Students enroll in all Class Modules, Online Study, Self-Healing Module, advanced Clinical Training & Naturopathy Retreat.
Naturopathy, Iridology, Herbal Medicine & Healing Diets Diplomas & Flower Essence, Reflexology & Essential Oils Certifications.
. . . live in harmony with natural laws of nature as an authentic inspiration, guide & support for others
What is Naturopathy?
Naturopathy is practiced throughout the world: Eastern & Western Europe, Scandinavia, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Canada, Russia, India.
The United States of America celebrates the highest numbers of Naturopaths & Naturopathic Schools.
Naturopathy is a clearly defined profession with guiding principles traced to ancient Greece, Egypt & Middle Eastern countries.
Naturopathy was incorporated into a system of Natural Medicine by Hippocrates, a Greek medical doctor honored as the ‘Father of Medicine.’
Naturopathy is a Traditional Medicine that has evolved since ancient times.
Naturopathy influenced all European Medicine systems. the founding fathers of the United State, and explorers & founders of Commonwealth countries.
Naturopathy is a discipline of accumulated knowledge of natural therapies, nutrition, healing diets and lifestyle that is a part of our heritage
World Health Organization (WHO) maintains a clear definition of Naturopathy & a goal of its preservation through quality training.
What is Naturopathy?
Naturopathy, or Naturopathic Medicine, is a traditional medicine based on the following principles:
- “First, do no harm”.
- Prevention is better than cure.
- Treat the whole person (body, mind, emotions, spirit).
- Cooperate with the healing powers of nature.
- Activate the body’s innate healing forces.
- Identify, and focus treatment on the cause, rather than the symptoms, of disease.
- Do not use treatments that suppress symptoms.
- Use treatments found in the natural world that the human body has adapted to through millennium.
- Doctor as Teacher – Educate and empower each student or client to participate in prevention of future health problems through healthy diet & lifestyle choices.
Naturopathy Core Treatments
- Healing Diets & Nutrition.
- Treatments utilizing temperature, water, earth, air, sunshine, exercise, sleep, rest, meditation, inspiration.
- Counseling & education.
- Stress management.
- Botanical Herbal Medicine & Essential Oils.
- Hydrotherapy, water cure.
- Vibrational MedicineL Homeopathy, Tissue Salts & Flower Essences.
- Acupressure. Bodywork. Manipulation. Reflexology.
Naturopathy Supportive Treatments
- Live blood analysis.
- Colon Hydrotherapy.
- Cranial Sacral Therapy.
- Polarity Therapy.
- Light or Color Therapy.
- Naturopathy Osseous Manipulation.
- Physical and Occupational Therapy.
If a Naturopath is also a Chiropractor, Osteopath, Nurse, Midwife or Medical Doctor, the additional professional skills are not included in these descriptions.
Treatments Excluded From Naturopathy Practice
- Synthetic or inorganic vitamins or minerals, narcotics, serums, vaccines, anti-toxins, toxic injections or inoculations.
- Pharmaceutical drugs.
- Treatments that harm the life force capacity to heal the human body.
- Surgery and Abortion.
- Naturopaths are traditionally referred to as ‘Drugless Doctors.’
Naturopaths Refer Clients:
- When illness or injury is beyond the scope of Naturopathy Treatments.
- When needs are best met by the skills of another therapist, practitioner or physician.
- When symptoms have not improved or they have increased.
Naturopathy Diploma Course Modules
Naturopathy Diploma Course includes
- Naturopathy Online Courses: Healing Diets, Quantum Botanicals, Naturopathy, Iridology & Herbal Medicine
- Self Healing Module
- Flower Essence Practitioner Certification
- Reflexology Certification
- Essential Oils Practitioner Certification
- Healing Diets Teacher Diploma
- Iridology Diploma
- Herbal Medicine Diploma
- Naturopathy Level I & II
- Clinical Training
- Naturopathy Retreat with Farida Sharan ND
Naturopath Diploma Graduates are awarded Naturopathy Diploma, Master Iridologist Diploma, Master Herbalist Diploma, Healing Diets Teacher Diploma & Flower Essence, Reflexology & Essential Oils Certifications.
Natural Physician Diploma is awarded Naturopath Diploma Graduates by the School of Natural Medicine UK after completion of the Naturopathy Diploma.
Naturopathy Course Online Topics
Naturopathy Diploma Online Study Material Topics:
- History and Philosophy of Naturopathy
- What is health? What is cure?
- Laws of Living
- Laws of Cure
- Health/Disease Continuum
- Acute Disease Treatment
- Suppression vs. Elimination
- The affects of Inflammation
- Holistic Anatomy and Physiology
- 9 Body Systems
- Lymphatic system
- Circulatory system
- Reproductive system
- Endocrine system
- Respiratory system
- Digestive system
- Urinary system
- Muscular/skeletal system
- Nervous system
- Chronic Disease Treatment
- Relieving chronic stress
- Reversing disease
- Earth Element
- Water Element
- Fire Element
- Air Element
- Ether Element
- Polarity Therapy
- Earth Therapy
- Water Therapy
- Bowel Cleansing
- Constitution analysis & treatment
- Effects of systemic weakness
- Discrimination & positive choice
- Vibrational Medicine
- Emotional Healing
- Sexuality & Reproduction
- Life Habits
- A Healing Home
- Personal Hygiene
- Inner & Outer Ecology
- Healing Processes
- Healing Crisis/Achievement
- Psychology of Illness/Wellness
- Cleansing & Purification
- Case Taking
- Consultation skills
- Methods of analysis
- Healing Centers/Sanitariums
- Nature Cure
- Individual treatment protocols
Naturopathy Diploma Online Course Books & DVD’s:
Herbs of Grace – Becoming Independently Healthy – Farida Sharan
Creative Menopause – Illuminating Women’s Health & Spirituality – Farida Sharan
Iridology – A Complete Guide – Farida Sharan
Dictionary of Iridology – Farida Sharan & Ghatfan Safi
Iridology Coloring Book – Farida Sharan & Ghatfan Safi
The Old Man and His Soul – Farida Sharan
2 Iridology DVDs – Introduction & Constitutions with Farida Sharan
5 Naturopathy Element DVDs – Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Ether – with Farida Sharan
5 Reflexology DVDs with Farida Sharan
2 Mystic Yoga DVD’s with Farida Sharan on Retreat in Puerto Rico at the Ann Wigmore Institute
CD of Iris Photos, Iris Slides
Naturopathy Diploma Online Course Mentoring:
Online support and mentoring with Farida Sharan ND at the School of Natural Medicine USA in classes and by phone, email and/or Skype.
Naturopathy Course Class Topics
Naturopathy Diploma Training includes all the classes, Online Courses & Modules the School of Natural Medicine USA offers:
1. All classes including all levels of each subject: Naturopathy, Herbal Medicine, Iridology, Healing Diets, Essential Oils, Flower Essences, Reflexology
2. Self Healing Module
3. Clinical Training
4. All Online Courses
Naturopathy Level I Class Immersion
Students explore the Elements of Life through movement, music, sound and depth instructions.
Direct experience of the Elements of Life, earth, water, fire, air and ether creates connected awareness all living species and the nature that nourishes life.
When students focus attention on the chakras, elements and emotions, they understand how these energies influence their daily life.
Students gain life skills to shift elemental energetic challenges and access their elemental gifts.
Every system of medicine from the beginning of time (Ayurveda, Greek, Egyptian, Roman, Chinese, Native American, European, Persian) included the Elements of Life.
Naturopathy Level II Class Immersion
Advanced training integrates and harmonizes each student’s individual Self Healing journey toward their highest potential.
Graduates become a living example of the teachings, an authentic guide and skilled inspiration for their students and clients.
Professional study enhances consultation , client education, Iridology Analysis, and Healing Program creation skills.
Naturopathy Students Evolve to their highest potential
Students progress at their own pace, completing Online Courses and individual Certifications as they work towards their Naturopathy Diploma.
Students practice and work as they complete Certification Trainings, creating dynamic integration of study and practice.
Students who work in the Healing Arts field deduct further study as a continuing education business expense on their taxes.
Course Fees and Options
Each Class Module enrollment requires a $150 deposit per class.
Students may choose to begin Classes & Online Courses together or start with Classes or Online Courses and advance toward their goal.
Students progress through their studies at their own pace, as time and finances allow in our flexible school.
- Naturopathy Online Course – Application Form to enroll for Online Courses & Classes
- Naturopathy Diploma USA Training – School Calendar for class information
TRAINING MODULES IN BOULDER, COLORADO
Each student chooses their unique path through our flexible offerings.
Immersion Class Tuition $800 per 20 hour module + appropriate Lab Fee.
See Current School Calendar for Tuition & Lab Fees for Each Module Class.
The following Class Modules are required for the Naturopathy Diploma:
- Naturopathy I
- Naturopathy II
- Iridology Level I
- Iridology Level II
- Flower Essence I
- Flower Essence II
- Flower Essence III
- Essential Oils I
- Essential Oils II
- Essential Oils III
- Reflexology I
- Reflexology II
- Reflexology III
- Healing Diets I
- Healing Diets II
- Healing Diets III
- Herbal Medicine I
- Herbal Medicine II
- Herbal Medicine III
- Clinical Training Immersion
- Naturopathy Advanced Training Retreat
How Do I Enroll?
After exploring the website and School News Blog, visit the Accreditation page.
- Click on Contact US, then click on School of Natural Medicine USA & fill out our Inquirer form.
- Tell us about your good self, your experience, training and goals.
- We respond promptly, and send up-to-date information.
- Telephone mornings weekdays: 720-746-9961 to ask questions & make a personal connection.
- Make an informed choice according to what is best for you – no sales approach here!
- Complete the appropriate Application Form.
- Scan a copy of a photo ID and attach to your Application F. Bring in person, mail or email.
- Email personal photograph of yourself.
Enroll with SNM USA, in Boulder, Colorado using the Contact Page on this website