Approved and regulated by the Colorado State Board of Higher Education Division of Private Occupational Schools
Diplomas Certifications Naturopathy Diploma
School of Natural Medicine USA
“I felt I was in a temple of learning, receiving clear, powerful education built on the spiritual teachings of love.”
Graduating Authentic, Highly Skilled Practitioners Since 1977 – Quality Training Recognized Worldwide
NATUROPATHY DIPLOMA TRAINING
Naturopathy Diploma Training includes all trainings, courses and modules the School of Natural Medicine USA offers.
Naturopathy, Iridology, Herbal Medicine & Healing Diets Diplomas & Flower Essence, Reflexology & Essential Oils Certifications.
Natural Physician Diploma awarded by SNM UK after Naturopathy Diploma Graduation.
Students enroll in Class Modules, Online Study, Self-Healing Module, advanced Clinical Training and a Naturopathy Retreat.
. . . live in harmony with natural laws of nature as an authentic inspiration, guide & support for others
What is Naturopathy?
Naturopathy is practiced throughout the world: Eastern and Western Europe, Scandinavia, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Canada, Russia, India. The United States has the highest numbers of Naturopaths and Naturopathic Schools.
Naturopathy is a clearly defined profession with guiding principles traced to ancient Greece, incorporated into a system of medicine by Hippocrates, a Greek medical doctor honored as the ‘Father of Medicine.’ The first principle of Naturopathy stated in the Hippocratic oath is ‘Do No Harm.’
Naturopathy is a Traditional Medicine evolved since ancient times influencing European Natural Medicine systems to the founding fathers of the United State, the Commonwealth and all parts of the world. It is a discipline of accumulated knowledge of natural therapies, nutrition, healing diets and lifestyle that is a part of our heritage
The World Health Organization (WHO) maintains a clear definition of Naturopathy and a goal of its preservation through quality training after an exhaustive international study into the origins and practice of Naturopathy through history to the present day.
What is Naturopathy?
Naturopathy, or Naturopathic Medicine, is a traditional medicine based on the following principles:
- “First, do no harm”.
- Prevention is better than cure.
- Treat the whole person (body, mind, emotions, spirit).
- Cooperate with the healing powers of nature.
- Activate the body’s innate healing forces.
- Identify, and focus treatment on the cause, rather than the symptoms, of disease.
- Do not use treatments that suppress symptoms.
- Use treatments found in the natural world that the human body has adapted to through millennium.
- Doctor as Teacher – Educate and empower each student or client to participate in prevention of future health problems through healthy diet and lifestyle choices.
Naturopathy Core Treatments:
- Healing Diets and Nutrition.
- Heat, cold, water, earth, air, sunshine, exercise, electricity, sleep, rest, meditation, inspiration.
- Counseling and education.
- Stress management.
- Botanical Herbal Medicine and Essential Oils.
- Hydrotherapy, water cure.
- Homeopathy, Tissue Salts and Flower Essences.
- Acupressure. Massage, Reflexology.
Naturopathy Supportive Treatments:
- Live blood analysis.
- Colon Hydrotherapy.
- Cranial Sacral Therapy.
- Polarity Therapy.
- Light or Color Therapy.
- Naturopathy Osseous Manipulation.
- Physical and Occupational Therapy.
If a Naturopath is also a Chiropractor, Osteopath, Nurse, Midwife or Medical Doctor, the additional professional skills are not included in these descriptions.
Treatments Excluded From Naturopathy Practice:
- Synthetic or inorganic vitamins or minerals, narcotics, serums, vaccines, anti-toxins, toxic injections or inoculations.
- Pharmaceutical drugs.
- Treatments that harm the life force capacity to heal the human body.
- Surgery and Abortion.
- Naturopaths are traditionally referred to as ‘Drugless Doctors.’
Naturopaths Refer Clients:
- When illness or injury is beyond the scope of Naturopathy Treatments.
- When needs are best met by the skills of another therapist, practitioner or physician.
- When symptoms have not improved or they have increased.
Naturopathy Diploma Course Modules
Naturopathy Diploma Course includes:
- Naturopathy Online Courses: Healing Diets, Naturopathy, Iridology and Herbal Medicine
- Self Healing Module
- Flower Essence Practitioner Certification
- Reflexology Certification
- Essential Oils Practitioner Certification
- Healing Diets Teacher Diploma
- Iridology Diploma
- Herbal Medicine Diploma
- Naturopathy Level I & II
- Clinical Training
- Naturopathy Retreat with Farida Sharan ND
Naturopath Diploma Graduates are awarded Naturopathy Diploma, Master Iridologist Diploma, Master Herbalist Diploma, Healing Diets Teacher Diploma & Flower Essence, Reflexology & Essential Oils Certifications.
Natural Physician Diploma is awarded Naturopath Diploma Graduates by the School of Natural Medicine UK after completion of the Naturopathy Diploma.
Naturopathy Course Online Topics
Naturopathy Diploma Online Study Material Topics:
- History and Philosophy of Naturopathy
- What is health? What is cure?
- Laws of Living
- Laws of Cure
- Health/Disease Continuum
- Acute Disease Treatment
- Suppression vs. Elimination
- The affects of Inflammation
- Holistic Anatomy and Physiology
- 9 Body Systems
- Lymphatic system
- Circulatory system
- Reproductive system
- Endocrine system
- Respiratory system
- Digestive system
- Urinary system
- Muscular/skeletal system
- Nervous system
- Chronic Disease Treatment
- Relieving chronic stress
- Reversing disease
- Earth Element
- Water Element
- Fire Element
- Air Element
- Ether Element
- Polarity Therapy
- Earth Therapy
- Water Therapy
- Bowel Cleansing
- Constitution analysis & treatment
- Effects of systemic weakness
- Discrimination & positive choice
- Vibrational Medicine
- Emotional Healing
- Sexuality & Reproduction
- Life Habits
- A Healing Home
- Personal Hygiene
- Inner & Outer Ecology
- Healing Processes
- Healing Crisis/Achievement
- Psychology of Illness/Wellness
- Cleansing & Purification
- Case Taking
- Consultation skills
- Methods of analysis
- Healing Centers/Sanitariums
- Nature Cure
- Individual treatment protocols
Naturopathy Diploma Online Course Books & DVD’s:
Herbs of Grace – Farida Sharan
Creative Menopause – Farida Sharan
Iridology – A Complete Guide – Farida Sharan
Dictionary of Iridology – Farida Sharan & Ghatfan Safi
Iridology Coloring Book – Farida Sharan & Ghatfan Safi
The Old Man and His Soul – Farida Sharan
2 Iridology DVDs – ‘Introduction’ & ‘Constitutions’ with Farida Sharan
5 Naturopathy Element DVDs – ‘Earth,’ ‘Water,’ ‘Fire,’ ‘Air,’ ‘Ether’ with Farida Sharan
5 Reflexology DVDs with Farida Sharan
2 Mystic Yoga DVD’s with Farida Sharan on Retreat in Puerto Rico at the Ann Wigmore Institute
CD of Iris Photos
Naturopathy Diploma Online Course Mentoring:
Online support and mentoring with Farida Sharan ND at the School of Natural Medicine USA in classes and by phone, email and/or Skype.
Naturopathy Course Class Topics
Naturopathy Diploma Training Level I Class Immersion: Students explore the Elements of Life through movement, music, sound and depth instructions explores foundation direct experience of the Elements of Life, earth, water, fire, air and ether, the energies that create every living being and aspect of the nature that nourishes life on this planet. As students focus attention on the chakras, elements and emotions, they develop an aware relationship of how they influence their daily life. Students gain life skills to shift elemental energetic challenges and access their elemental gifts. Every system of medicine from the beginning of time (Ayurveda, Greek, Egyptian, Roman, Chinese, Native American, European, Persian) included the Elements of Life.
Naturopathy Diploma Training Level II Class Immersion: Advanced training integrates and harmonizes each student’s individual Self Healing journey toward their highest potential. Graduates become a living example of the teachings, an authentic guide and skilled inspiration for their students and clients. Professional study enhances consultation , client education, Iridology Analysis, and Healing Program creation skills.
Naturopathy Diploma Training includes all that PureHealth School of Natural Medicine teaches. Explore the website and the School News Blog to discover the unique Class Modules offered through the year, the quality of the Online Courses, the Self-Healing Module, Clinical Training and the Retreat with Farida Sharan ND.
Students progress at their own pace, completing Online Courses and individual Certifications as they work towards their Naturopathy Diploma. Students practice and work in their chosen field as they complete Certification Trainings, creating dynamic integration of study and practice.
Students who work in the Healing Arts field deduct further study as a continuing education business expense on their taxes.
Course Fees and Options
Each Class Module enrollment requires a $150 deposit per class. Students choose to begin Classes & Online Courses together, or in any order. Students progress through their studies at their own pace, as time and finances allow in our flexible school.
Naturopathy Diploma Training includes all the trainings, courses and modules the School of Natural Medicine USA offers:
- Naturopathy Online Course – see USA Application form
- Naturopathy Diploma USA Training – see USA Application form
TRAINING MODULES IN BOULDER, COLORADO – School Calendar for current details.
Each student chooses their unique path through our flexible offerings.
Immersion Class Tuition $800 per 20 hour module + appropriate Lab Fee.
See Current School Calendar for Tuition & Lab Fees for Each Module Class.
The following Class Modules are required for the Naturopathy Diploma:
- Naturopathy I
- Naturopathy II
- Iridology Level I
- Iridology Level II
- Flower Essence I
- Flower Essence II
- Flower Essence III
- Essential Oils I
- Essential Oils II
- Essential Oils III
- Reflexology I
- Reflexology II
- Reflexology III
- Healing Diets I
- Healing Diets II
- Healing Diets III
- Herbal Medicine I
- Herbal Medicine II
- Herbal Medicine III
- Clinical Training Immersion
- Naturopathy Advanced Training Retreat
How Do I Enroll?
After exploring the website and School News Blog:
- Click on Contact US, then School of Natural Medicine USA, fill out our Inquirer form.
- Tell us about your good self, your goals, and include with your Inquirer application.
- We respond promptly, send up-to-date information.
- Telephone mornings weekdays: 720-746-9961 to ask questions and make a personal connection.
- Make an informed choice according to what is best for you – no sales approach here!
- Complete the application form for Payment in Full or Time Payments
- Scan a copy of a photo ID and attach to your application. Bring in person or Email.
- Email personal photograph of yourself.
Enroll with SNM USA, in Boulder, Colorado using the Contact Page on this website