ONLINE COURSES – HEALING DIETS STUDENTS
Healing Diets Online Course explores nutrition, cleansing and regenerative diets, and food production effects on planetary ecology. Nutrient density food for specific life phases and ailments, practice development and skills, the politics of the food industry, and much more. Read below to understand the multi-dimensional education this Online Course offers. Begin your practice with offering small classes in your circle of friends and community, and watch your practice grow! Graduates work in spas, clinics, schools and create their own businesses. Healing Diets is the path to success in the healing arts!
Developed by Bonny Casel Melendy ND, this course provides students and practitioners of alternative and traditional medicine a thorough education in the often neglected area of food for health and healing. She created this course as the issue of diet related disease has become endemic in modern society, while the knowledge of healing with food is often confused with popular dieting culture. Our Online students come from all walks of life and all over the world seeking education in this field for professional development, for their own Self- Healing, and that of their families, or to create or evolve their own Healing Diets practices.
The photo above shows some of the Online Course students from around the world. Visit the School Blog to read their news and hear of graduate successes. A bulletin board of their photographs is a wonderful way to relate personally when mentoring by email or Skype.
. . . comprehensive training in the use of food & nutrition for healing
Healing Diets Online Course Topics
- Water & Water Fasting
- Juice Fasting, Juice Feasting & Green Drinks
- Alkaline Cleansing & Alkaline Diet
- Elimination Channels and Supporting Therapies for Detox Symptoms
- Liver Cleansing & Gall Bladder Cleansing
- The Digestive System, Healing the Digestive System & Bowel Cleansing
- Supporting the Kidneys/Urinary System
- Mucusless Diet
- Transition Diets
- Food Combining
- Emotional Eating & Eating Disorders
- Preparing food, Meal Time Stories & Consultation Skills
- Ayurveda and Diet
- Taoist approaches to Diet
- Tastes, Healing Herbs & Spices
- Living Foods, Enzymes, Probiotics and Fermentation
- Raw Foods
- Phytonutrients & Superfoods
- Nutrient Dense Diets
- Food & Disease
- Diets for Different Life Phases (babies, childhood, teens, preparing for pregnancy, pregnancy and nursing, active lifestyles, sedentary lifestyles, menopause, healthy aging, etc)
- Food for Beauty
- Tissue Salts
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Food and Consciousness
- Vegan and Vegetarian Diets
- Food and Ethics
- The Relationship between the Food and Medical Industries
- Factory Farming and the ‘Green Revolution’
- Soil and Health/ Permaculture and Biodynamic Farming
- Genetically Modified Foods
- Politics of the Food Industry
- Food Sovereignty
- Creating a Successful Practice
- Case Taking Skills/Creating Effective Programs
- Practice Ethics and Codes of Conduct
- Self Healing
Course Fees and Options
Healing Diets Nutrition Online Course is a required Study Module for the Naturopathy Diploma, Master Iridology Diploma, Healing Diets Diploma, Master Herbalist Diploma in the USA school, and the Naturopathy Certification (UK) and the Natural Physician Diploma (UK).
How Do I Enroll?
1. Contact Us for further information and to receive an application form.
2. Complete the application form for Payment in Full or Time Payments.
3. Scan a copy of a photo ID and attach to your application.
4. Submit a photograph of yourself. A personal photo is ideal.
5. Write a paragraph or two about what has drawn you to study Healing Diets, or other course, and your goals, and include with your application.
To enroll in Online Courses, contact Bonny Casel directly at PureHealth School of Natural Medicine Online.
Once your application is accepted, and payment arrangements are completed, your Study Materials are sent to you.