ONLINE COURSES – NATURAL PHYSICIAN
Natural Physician Online Course combines the Self Healing Module with four Online Courses: Healing Diets, Naturopathy, Herbal Medicine and Iridology at an attractive discount. The integration of four Online Courses combined with the Self-Healing Module provides an embodiment of the teachings to inspire the graduate to become an authentic guide and example to others.
Naturopathy recognizes cause and cure of disease within the whole person: physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. It works with natural laws of living, principles of cleansing, rejuvenation and transformation to create effective programs that utilize diet, lifestyle, emotional healing, supportive naturopathic therapies for acute and chronic conditions, healing processes, exercise, breathing, loving thoughts, awareness of relationships, and the environment.
The photos above show some of the Online Course students from around the world. Visit the School Blog to read their news and hear of graduate successes.
. . . become Independently Healthy through natural living and personal responsibility
What is Naturopathy?
Naturopathy is a clearly defined profession with guiding principles that can be traced to the teachings of Stoicism in ancient Greece and which was incorporated into a complete system of medicine by Hippocrates; a Greek medical doctor who is considered the father of modern medicine. The first principle of Naturopathy, as stated in the Hippocratic oath, is ‘Do No Harm.’
Naturopathy is classified as a traditional medicine and has evolved, since ancient times, as a deeply rooted part of European natural medicinal systems and, from Europe, naturopathy has found its way, with the founding fathers of the United States and the Commonwealth, to all parts of the world settled or governed by those of European descent. Naturopathy is a discipline of accumulated knowledge of effective natural therapies, diet and lifestyle in practice, and does not have a single originator. It is a part of our heritage.
The World Health Organization (WHO) maintains a clear definition of Naturopathy, adopted by the WTO, along with a stated goal of its preservation through quality training, that was reached through an exhaustive international study into the origins and practice of Naturopathy, both historically and in the present day.
What is Naturopathy (USA) & Natural Physician Studies(UK):
Naturopathy, or Naturopathic Medicine, is a traditional medicine based on the following principles:
- “First, do no harm”
- Prevention is better than cure
- Treat the whole person (body, mind, emotions, spirit)
- Cooperate with the healing powers of nature; activate the body’s innate healing forces
- Identify, and focus treatment on the cause, rather than the symptoms, of disease
- Do not use treatments that suppress symptoms
- Use only treatments that are found in the natural world and to which the human body has adapted through millennium.
- Doctor as Teacher – Educate the patient so that they are empowered to participate in prevention of future health problems through healthy diet and lifestyle choices.
Naturopaths (USA) & Natural Physicians (UK) include these core modalities:
- Diet and Nutrition
- Elements of Life: earth, water, heat, sunshine, cold, air, breath, exercise
- Counseling and Education
- Stress management
- Botanical Herbal Medicine
- Essential Oils
- Essential Oils Therapies
- Homeopathy, tissue salts
- Flower Essences
- Flower Essences & Flower Remedies
- Sleep, rest, meditation, inspiration, prayer, community, family, work
- Emotional Healing
- Mental clarity, positive thought forms and clarity with basic beliefs
Naturopaths include these modalities when trained and qualified:
- Live blood analysis
- Colon hydrotherapy
- Cranial Sacral Therapy
- Polarity Therapy
- Light or Color Therapy
- Naturopathic osseous manipulation
- Physical therapy
Naturopaths who are also Chiropractors, Osteopaths, Nurses, Midwives or Medical Doctors practice are beyond the scope of the above definitions.
Naturopaths exclude the following modalities:
- The use of synthetic or inorganic vitamins or minerals, narcotics, serums, vaccines, anti-toxins, toxoid, injections or inoculations
- Pharmaceutical drugs
- Treatments that harm the ‘life force,’ or capacity to heal, of the human body
- Surgery and abortion
- Naturopaths are traditionally referred to as ‘drugless doctors.’
Naturopaths refer patients when appropriate :
- The patient’s illness or injury is beyond the scope of Naturopathic modalities
- The practitioner is aware that the patient’s needs will be best met by the skills of another therapist, practitioner or physician
- If, after a reasonable period of treatment, the patient’s symptoms have not improved, or if symptoms have worsened
Online Natural Physician Course Contents
- Healing Diets Coach Online Course
- Herbal Medicine Online Course
- Iridology Online Course
- Naturopathy Study Materials (see below)
- Self-Healing Module
- Personal mentoring
Visit each Online Course page for content and descriptions.
Naturopathy Study Materials – 12 lessons:
- History and Philosophy of Naturopathy
- What is health? What is cure?
- Laws of Living
- Laws of Cure
- Health/Disease Continuum
- Acute Disease and Treatment
- Suppression vs. Elimination
- The affects of Inflammation
- Holistic Anatomy and Physiology
- 9 Body Systems
- Lymphatic system
- Circulatory system
- Reproductive system
- Endocrine system
- Respiratory system
- Digestive system
- Urinary system
- Muscular/skeletal system
- Nervous system
- Chronic Disease and Treatment
- Relieving stress of Chronic Conditions
- Reversing disease process
- Earth Elemental Energetics
- Water Elemental Energetics
- Fire Elemental Energetics
- Air Elemental Energetics
- Ether Elemental Energetics
- Polarity therapy
- Earth therapies
- Water therapies
- Bowel Cleansing
- Constitutional diagnosis and treatment
- Effects of system weakness
- Vibrational healing
- Emotional healing
- Sexuality and Reproduction
- Life Habits
- A Healing Home
- Personal Hygiene
- Inner and Outer Ecology
- Healing Processes
- Healing Crisis/Achievement
- Psychology of Illness/Wellness
- Cleansing and Purification
- Case taking
- Consultation skills
- Methods of analysis
- Healing Centers/Sanitariums
- Complete system of nature cure
- Dozens of individual treatment
Naturopathy (USA) or Natural Physician Online Courses (UK) include:
‘Herbs of Grace’– Farida Sharan
‘Creative Menopause’ – Farida Sharan
‘Iridology – A Complete Guide’ – Farida Sharan
‘Dictionary of Iridology’ – Farida Sharan & Ghatfan Safi
‘Iridology Coloring Book’ – Farida Sharan & Ghatfan Safi
‘The Old Man and His Soul’ – Farida Sharan
CD of Iris Photos
2 Iridology DVDs – ‘Introduction’ and ‘Constitutions’ – Farida Sharan
5 Naturopathy Element DVDs – ‘Earth,’ ‘Water,’ ‘Fire,’ ‘Air,’ ‘Ether’ Elements of Life – Farida Sharan
5 MT ‘Reflexology’ DVDs – Farida Sharan
Online Courses include: online support and mentoring in person, by email and/or Skype appointments.
Course Fees and Options
Natural Physician Online Course is a required module for the Naturopathy Diploma (USA) and the Natural Physician Diploma (UK).
1. Contact Us for further information and to receive an application form.
2. Complete the application form for Payment in Full or Time Payments.
3. Scan a copy of a photo ID and attach to your application.
4. Submit a photograph of yourself. A personal photo is ideal.
5. Write a paragraph or two about what has drawn you to study the courses, and your goals, and include with your application.
To enroll in Online Courses, contact Bonny Casel directly at PureHealth School of Natural Medicine Online.
Once your application is accepted, and payment arrangements are completed, your Study Materials are sent to you.