Online Courses Natural Physician – School of Natural Medicine UK
The first principle of Naturopathy, as stated in the Hippocratic oath, is ‘Do No Harm.’
Online Courses enhanced by Self-Healing inspires embodiment of the teachings as graduates become authentic guides & living examples.
Naturopathy recognizes cause & cure of disease within the whole person: physical, emotional, social, mental & spiritual.
Naturopathy honors natural laws of living based on principles of cleansing, rejuvenation & transformation.
Graduates create programs of herbal & dietary nutrition, therapies for acute & chronic conditions, emotional healing & vibrational medicine.
The photos above show some of our Online Course students from around the world.
Visit the School Blog to read their news & hear of graduate successes.
Explore the School of Natural Medicine UK Blog for extensive posts on the history & evolution of Naturopathy
. . . become Independently Healthy through natural living and personal responsibility
What is Naturopathy?
Naturopathy is an honored part of our heritage.
Naturopathy is is practiced in Eastern and Western Europe, Scandinavia, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Canada, Russia, & India.
The United States of America has the highest numbers of practicing Naturopaths & Naturopathy schools.
Naturopathy is a clearly defined profession with guiding principles that can be traced to the teachings of Stoicism in ancient Greece.
Ancient teachings were incorporated into a system of medicine by Hippocrates – a Greek medical doctor considered the Father of Modern Medicine.
Naturopathy is classified as a traditional medicine & has evolved, since ancient times, as a deeply rooted part of European Natural Medicine.
Naturopathy migrated to the founding of the United States & Commonwealth & to areas of the world settled or governed by immigrants of European descent.
Naturopathy is a discipline of accumulated knowledge of effective natural therapies, diet & lifestyle in practice & does not have a single originator.
World Health Organization (WHO) maintains a definition of Naturopathy.
This definition was adopted by the World Trade Organization along with a stated goal of its preservation through quality training.
What is Naturopathy (USA) & Natural Physician Studies(UK):
Naturopathy, or Naturopathic Medicine, is a traditional medicine based on the following principles:
- “First, do no harm.”
- Prevention is better than cure
- Treat the whole person – body, mind, emotions, spirit.
- Cooperate with the healing powers of nature. Activate the body’s innate healing forces.
- Identify & focus treatment on cause, rather than symptoms, of disease.
- Do not use treatments that suppress symptoms.
- Use only treatments that are found in the natural world & to which the human body has adapted through millennium.
- Doctor as Teacher – Educate and empower clients & students to participate in prevention of future health problems through healthy diet and lifestyle choices.
Naturopaths (USA) & Natural Physicians (UK) include these core modalities:
- Diet & Nutrition
- Elements of Life: earth, water, heat, sunshine, cold, air, breath, exercise
- Counseling & Education
- Stress management
- Botanical Herbal Medicine
- Essential Oils
- Essential Oils Therapies
- Homeopathy, & Tissue Salts
- Flower Essences
- Flower Remedies
- Sleep, rest, meditation, inspiration, prayer, community, family, work
- Emotional Healing
- Mental clarity, positive thought forms & clarity with basic beliefs
Naturopaths include these modalities when trained and qualified:
- Live blood analysis
- Colon hydrotherapy
- Cranial Sacral Therapy
- Polarity Therapy
- Light or Color Therapy
- Naturopathic osseous manipulation
- Physical therapy
Naturopaths who are also Chiropractors, Osteopaths, Nurses, Midwives or Medical Doctors practice are beyond the scope of the above definitions.
Naturopaths exclude the following modalities:
- The use of synthetic or inorganic vitamins or minerals, narcotics, serums, vaccines, anti-toxins, toxoid, injections or inoculations.
- Pharmaceutical drugs.
- Treatments . that harm the ‘life force,’ or capacity to heal, of the human body.
- Surgery & abortion.
Naturopaths refer patients when appropriate :
- The patient’s illness or injury is beyond the scope of Naturopathic modalities.
- The practitioner is aware the patient’s needs will be best met by the skills of another therapist, practitioner or physician.
- If, after a reasonable period of treatment, the patient’s symptoms have not improved, or if symptoms have worsened
Online Courses Natural Physician guides students to discover the value of cause and effect and use this natural law to increase health and vitality and achieve balance, harmony and well being.
Each student is personally mentored through the Online Course and Self-Healing Module.
Self-Healing Module provides an opportunity for each student to personally experience the complete system of Natural Medicine taught at the school.
Self-Healing opportunity for each student to embody the principles of Naturopathy & become an authentic guide for others.
Clients achieve relief of symptoms & wellness when educated in healthy, preventative living, longevity and conscious respect with daily life habits.
Online Natural Physician Course Contents
Online Courses Natural Physician includes:
- Healing Diets Coach Online Course
- Herbal Medicine Online Course
- Iridology Online Course
- Naturopathy Study Materials (see below)
- Self-Healing Module
- Personal mentoring
Visit each Online Course page for content and descriptions.
Naturopathy Study Materials – 12 lessons:
- History and Philosophy of Naturopathy
- What is health? What is cure?
- Laws of Living
- Laws of Cure
- Health/Disease Continuum
- Acute Disease and Treatment
- Suppression vs. Elimination
- The affects of Inflammation
- Holistic Anatomy and Physiology
- 9 Body Systems
- Lymphatic system
- Circulatory system
- Reproductive system
- Endocrine system
- Respiratory system
- Digestive system
- Urinary system
- Muscular/skeletal system
- Nervous system
- Chronic Disease and Treatment
- Relieving stress of Chronic Conditions
- Reversing disease process
- Earth Elemental Energetics
- Water Elemental Energetics
- Fire Elemental Energetics
- Air Elemental Energetics
- Ether Elemental Energetics
- Polarity therapy
- Earth therapies
- Water therapies
- Bowel Cleansing
- Constitutional diagnosis and treatment
- Effects of system weakness
- Vibrational healing
- Emotional healing
- Sexuality and Reproduction
- Life Habits
- A Healing Home
- Personal Hygiene
- Inner and Outer Ecology
- Healing Processes
- Healing Crisis/Achievement
- Psychology of Illness/Wellness
- Cleansing and Purification
- Case taking
- Consultation skills
- Methods of analysis
- Healing Centers/Sanitariums
- Complete system of nature cure
- Dozens of individual treatment
Naturopathy (USA) or Natural Physician Online Courses (UK) include:
Herbs of Grace– Farida Sharan
Creative Menopause – Farida Sharan
Iridology – A Complete Guide – Farida Sharan
Dictionary of Iridology – Farida Sharan & Ghatfan Safi
Iridology Coloring Book – Farida Sharan & Ghatfan Safi
The Old Man and His Soul – Farida Sharan
CD of Iris Photos
2 Iridology DVDs – Introduction & Constitutions – Farida Sharan
5 Naturopathy Element DVDs – Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Ether Elements of Life – Farida Sharan
5 Reflexology DVDs – Farida Sharan
Online Courses include: personal online support & mentoring by email & Skype appointments.
Course Fees and Options
Course fees are paid in full or in monthly payments.
Natural Physician Online Course is a required module for the Naturopathy Diploma (USA) & Natural Physician Diploma (UK).
1. Contact Us for information & application form.
2. Complete the application form.
3. Scan a copy of a photo ID & attach to your application, or mail.
4. Email or mail a personal photograph.
5. Write what has drawn you to study the courses, and your goals & include with application.