ONLINE COURSES NATUROPATHY
The first principle of Naturopathy, “Do No Harm,” is stated in the Hippocratic oath.
Naturopathy recognizes cause and cure of disease within the whole person: physical, mental, emotional & spiritual.
Naturopathy works with natural laws of living & the principles of purification, rejuvenation & transformation processes.
Students learn to create effective programs that utilize diet, lifestyle, emotional healing & therapies for acute & chronic conditions.
Well being exercise, breathing, loving thoughts, kind awareness in relationships & respect for the environment emerge naturally.
Photos above show some of the Online Courses Naturopathy students from around the world.
Visit the School Blog to read their news and hear of graduate successes.
. . . become independently healthy by honoring personal responsibility and respectful natural living
What is Naturopathy?
Naturopathy is a profession practiced throughout the world & significantly in the Commonwealth, Western & Eastern Europe & Scandinavia.
The United States of America & Canada have the highest numbers of practicing Naturopaths & Naturopathic schools.
Naturopathy is a clearly defined profession with guiding principles that can be traced to the teachings of Stoicism in ancient Greece.
A complete system of Natural Medicine was inspired by the ancient Greek ‘Father of Modern Medicine’, Hippocrates.
Naturopathy is classified as a traditional medicine & has evolved, since ancient times as a deeply rooted part of Natural Medicinal systems.
Naturopathy is a discipline of accumulated knowledge of effective natural therapies, diet & lifestyle in practice, and does not have a single originator. It is our heritage.
World Health Organization (WHO) maintains a clear definition of Naturopathy and provides a stated goal of its preservation through quality training.
What is Naturopathy?
Naturopathy / Naturopathic Medicine, is a traditional medicine based on the following principles:
- “First, do no harm.”
- Prevention is better than cure
- Treat the whole person (body, mind, emotions, spirit)
- Cooperate with the healing powers of nature; activate the body’s innate healing forces
- Identify & focus treatment on the cause, rather than the symptoms, of disease
- Do not use treatments that suppress symptoms
- Use only treatments that are found in the natural world & to which the human body has adapted through millennium.
- Doctor as Teacher – Educate & empower clients & students to participate in prevention of future health problems through healthy diet & lifestyle choices.
Naturopaths use the following core modalities:
- Diet & Nutrition
- Elements of Life: Earth nutrition,water, Heat & cold, air & breathing, song, dance, exercise, sleep, rest, meditation, inspiration
- Counseling & Education
- Stress Management
- Botanical (herbal) Medicine
- Essential Oils
- Homeopathy, Tissue Salts
- Flower Essences
- Emotional healing
Naturopaths use the following modalities if trained and qualified in their practice:
- Live blood analysis
- Colon hydrotherapy
- Cranial Sacral Therapy
- Polarity Therapy
- Light or Color Therapy
- Naturopathic osseous manipulation
- Physical therapy
Naturopaths are also Chiropractors, Osteopaths, Nurses, Midwives or Medical Doctors. Their training and methods of practice are beyond the scope of this definition.
Naturopaths exclude the following modalities:
- Use of synthetic or inorganic vitamins or minerals, narcotics, serums, vaccines, anti-toxins, toxoid, injections or inoculations
- Pharmaceutical drugs
- Treatments that harm the life force or capacity to heal of the human body
- Surgery & abortion
- Naturopaths are traditionally referred to as drugless doctors.
Naturopaths refer patients if:
- Student or client illness or injury is beyond the scope of Naturopathic modalities
- Client’s needs are best met by skills of another therapist, practitioner or physician
- After a reasonable time, client or student symptoms have not improved, or symptoms worsened
Online Naturopathy Course Contents
Visit eachOnline Course web page on this website for full course descriptions.
Online Courses Naturopathy Study Materials explore:
- History & Philosophy of Naturopathy
- What is health? What is cure?
- Laws of Living
- Laws of Cure
- Health/Disease Continuum
- Acute Disease and Treatment
- Suppression vs. Elimination
- The affects of Inflammation
- Holistic Anatomy and Physiology
- 9 Body Systems
- Lymphatic System
- Circulatory System
- Reproductive System
- Endocrine System
- Respiratory System
- Digestive System
- Urinary System
- Muscular/Skeletal System
- Nervous System
- Chronic Disease & Treatment
- Relieving stress of Chronic Conditions
- Reversing disease process
- Earth Elemental Energetics
- Water Elemental Energetics
- Fire Elemental Energetics
- Air Elemental Energetics
- Ether Elemental Energetics
- Polarity therapy
- Earth therapies
- Water therapies
- Bowel Cleansing
- Constitutional diagnosis and treatment
- Effects of system weakness
- Vibrational healing
- Emotional healing
- Sexuality and Reproduction
- Life Habits
- A Healing Home
- Personal Hygiene
- Inner and Outer Ecology
- Healing Processes
- Healing Crisis/Achievement
- Psychology of Illness/Wellness
- Cleansing & Purification
- Case taking
- Consultation skills
- Methods of analysis
- Healing Centers / Sanitariums
- Nature Cure
- Individual Treatments
Naturopathy Course includes:
Herbs of Grace – Becoming Independently Healthy – Farida Sharan
Creative Menopause – Illuminating women’s Health & Spirituality – Farida Sharan
Iridology – A Complete Guide – Farida Sharan
Dictionary of Iridology – Farida Sharan & Ghatfan Safi
Iridology Coloring Book – Farida Sharan & Ghatfan Safi
The Old Man and His Soul – Farida Sharan
2 Iridology DVDs – Iridology Introduction & Iridology Constitutions with Farida Sharan
5 Naturopathy DVDs – Elements of Life – Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Ether with Farida Sharan
5 Reflexology DVDs with Farida Sharan
2 Mystic Yoga DVDs with Farida Sharan
CD of Iris Photos, Slides
Mentoring & Online Support: by telephone, in person, email and/or Skype appointments
Course Fees and Options
Course fees are paid in full or in monthly payments.
Online Courses Naturopathy are required modules for the Naturopathy Diploma (USA), Naturopathy Certification (UK) & Natural Physician Diploma (UK).
How Do I Enroll?
1. Contact Us for further information & to receive an application form by email.
2. Complete application form for Payment in Full or Time Payments.
3. Scan a copy of a photo ID and attach to your application.
4. Scan & email a personal photograph of yourself.
5. Write about what has drawn you to study this course or courses & your goals & include with your application.
Enrollment in Online Courses Naturopathy contact PureHealth School of Natural Medicine Online.
Once your application is accepted & payment arrangements are completed, your Study Materials are sent to you.