Online Courses Naturopathy
The first principle of Naturopathy, ‘Do No Harm,’ is stated in the Hippocratic medical oath.
Naturopathy recognizes cause & cure of disease within the whole person: physical, emotional, social, mental & spiritual.
Naturopathy works with natural laws of living & principles of purification & rejuvenation to activate transformation.
Graduates create programs that utilize diet, lifestyle, emotional healing & therapies for acute & chronic conditions.
Well being, loving thoughts, kind relationships & respect for others & the environment evolve naturally.
Enjoy photos of Online Courses Naturopathy students & graduates from around the world.
Visit School Blog for student, class, photos, & graduate successes.
. . . become independently healthy by honoring personal responsibility and respectful natural living
What is Naturopathy?
Naturopathy is a profession practiced throughout the world & significantly in the Commonwealth, Western & Eastern Europe & Scandinavia.
United States of America & Canada have the highest numbers of practicing Naturopaths & Naturopathic schools.
Naturopathy is a clearly defined profession with guiding principles traced to teachings in ancient Greece.
A complete system of Natural Medicine inspired by the ancient ‘Father of Modern Medicine’, Hippocrates.
Naturopathy is a traditional medicine evolved from ancient times into Natural Medicinal systems.
Naturopathy is a discipline of effective, safe natural therapies, healing diet & healthy lifestyle habits. It is our heritage.
World Health Organization (WHO) maintains a clear definition of Naturopathy & provides a goal of preservation through quality training.
What is Naturopathy?
Naturopathy / Naturopathic Medicine, is a traditional medicine based on the following principles:
- “First, do no harm.”
- Prevention is better than cure.
- Treat the whole person – body, mind, emotions, spirit.
- Cooperate with the healing powers of nature.
- Activate the body’s innate healing forces.
- Identify & focus treatment on the cause, rather than the symptoms, of disease.
- Do not use treatments that suppress symptoms.
- Treatments are natural and accepted by the human body through millennium.
- Doctor as Teacher – Educate & empower clients & students to participate in prevention of future health problems through healthy diet & lifestyle choices.
Naturopaths use the following core modalities:
- Diet & Nutrition
- Elements of Life: Earth nutrition,water, Heat & cold, air & breathing, song, dance, exercise, sleep, rest, meditation, inspiration
- Counseling & Education
- Stress Management
- Botanical (herbal) Medicine
- Essential Oils
- Homeopathy, Tissue Salts
- Flower Essences
- Emotional healing
Naturopaths use the following modalities if trained & qualified in their practice:
- Live blood analysis
- Colon hydrotherapy
- Cranial Sacral Therapy
- Polarity Therapy
- Light or Color Therapy
- Naturopathic osseous manipulation
- Physical therapy
Naturopaths are also Chiropractors, Osteopaths, Nurses, Midwives or Medical Doctors. Their training and methods of practice are beyond the scope of this definition.
Naturopaths exclude the following modalities:
- Use of synthetic or inorganic vitamins or minerals, narcotics, serums, vaccines, anti-toxins, toxoid, injections or inoculations
- Pharmaceutical drugs
- Treatments that harm the life force or capacity to heal of the human body
- Surgery & abortion
- Naturopaths are traditionally referred to as drugless doctors.
Naturopaths refer patients if:
- Student or client illness or injury is beyond the scope of Naturopathic modalities
- Client’s needs are best met by skills of another therapist, practitioner or physician
- After a reasonable time, client or student symptoms have not improved, or symptoms worsened
Online Naturopathy Course Contents
Online Courses Naturopathy Course includes:
Visit each Online Course web page on this website for full course descriptions.
Online Courses Naturopathy Study Materials explore:
- History & Philosophy of Naturopathy
- What is health? What is cure?
- Laws of Living
- Laws of Cure
- Health/Disease Continuum
- Acute Disease and Treatment
- Suppression vs. Elimination
- The affects of Inflammation
- Holistic Anatomy and Physiology
- 9 Body Systems
- Lymphatic System
- Circulatory System
- Reproductive System
- Endocrine System
- Respiratory System
- Digestive System
- Urinary System
- Muscular/Skeletal System
- Nervous System
- Chronic Disease & Treatment
- Relieving stress of Chronic Conditions
- Reversing disease process
- Earth Elemental Energetics
- Water Elemental Energetics
- Fire Elemental Energetics
- Air Elemental Energetics
- Ether Elemental Energetics
- Polarity therapy
- Earth therapies
- Water therapies
- Bowel Cleansing
- Constitutional diagnosis and treatment
- Effects of system weakness
- Vibrational healing
- Emotional healing
- Sexuality and Reproduction
- Life Habits
- A Healing Home
- Personal Hygiene
- Inner and Outer Ecology
- Healing Processes
- Healing Crisis/Achievement
- Psychology of Illness/Wellness
- Cleansing & Purification
- Case taking
- Consultation skills
- Methods of analysis
- Healing Centers / Sanitariums
- Nature Cure
- Individual Treatments
Naturopathy Course Study Materials
Herbs of Grace – Becoming Independently Healthy – Farida Sharan
Creative Menopause – Illuminating women’s Health & Spirituality – Farida Sharan
Iridology – A Complete Guide – Farida Sharan
Dictionary of Iridology – Farida Sharan & Ghatfan Safi
Iridology Coloring Book – Farida Sharan & Ghatfan Safi
The Old Man and His Soul – Farida Sharan
2 Iridology DVDs – Iridology Introduction & Iridology Constitutions with Farida Sharan
5 Naturopathy DVDs – Elements of Life – Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Ether with Farida Sharan
5 Reflexology DVDs with Farida Sharan
2 Mystic Yoga DVDs with Farida Sharan
CD of Iris Photos, Slides
Mentoring & Online Support
With Master Teachers by telephone, in person, email & Skype appointments.
Course Fees and Options
Course fees are paid in full or in monthly payments.
Online Courses Naturopathy are required modules for the Naturopathy Diploma (USA), Naturopathy Certification (UK) & Natural Physician Diploma (UK).
How Do I Enroll?
Enrollment in Online Courses Naturopathy
1. Contact Us for further information & to receive an Application Form by email.
2. Complete appropriate Application Form. Scan and email, or mail.
3. Scan a copy of a photo ID and attach to your application.
4. Scan & email a personal photograph of yourself and send with your application.
5. Write about what has drawn you to study this course, studies, experience & goals & include with your application.
Once your application is accepted & payment arrangements completed, Study Materials are sent to you.